Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas back in the States!

We had so much fun back in the States.  Matt was lucky enough to go back to Colorado to do some work during November, so he got to see all of our friends and of course Bentley boy.  I guess Bentley wouldn't leave him alone, nice to know he still remembers us.  Rachel is taking such good care of him.  (Thanks Rachel, it means so much!)  He also got to go back to Indiana to see his family for a week.  He had a lot of fun playing cards and teaching them how to make sushi.  Not really sure it's going to be a weekly dinner choice there but they had fun learning.  He also got to spend a lot of time with Campbell, who just turned two.  She tried to come in his suitcase but we didn't think she would get through customs.  Overall, it was a great trip home for him, I just wish that I could have been there.  I miss you Cincoski's!

I came home about three weeks later for Amber and Drew's wedding in Olympia, Washington.  It was beautiful and I am so glad that I was able to make it.  I am so lucky to have such great girl friends.  After the weekend I headed to Stevenson to spend the rest of my time with my family.  Megan, Rob, Hudson and new baby Harper flew in from Florida as well, so everyone was there, except for Tony!  Missed you Tone!   Isabelle turned 5 when we were home and is quite the little princess.  She is definitely ready for kindergarten next year.  Hudson is awesome.  I've never met a 3 year old with such a sense of humor.  Matt and I still joke about him telling my mom with a smile on his face, "NOT A CHANCE," after she asked him if he wanted sometime more to eat.  It was hilarious, where does he come up with this stuff.  I have to say though that little Harper was a highlight of our trip home this year.  She is just the sweetest, chubbiest little baby girl ever.  Matt and I definitely fought over holding her.  And although we love Japan these are the moments we miss.  It was so good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment